Friday, August 24, 2007

In da club

So I went to a club tonight. Five guys asked me to dance, creepy staring guy, a butt rub and a butt pinch, one guy offered me drinks and one guy was fairly nice and seemed to be in the same position as me, but he was drunk.

I really don't see the point of going to a club if you can't dance and you can't drink. That's not to say that I'll be one of those drunk girls one day, but if you really can't dance, I think a drink might help you loosen up a bit and have a little more fun. But nooooooo...

So let's see....first guy was creepy staring guy who just came up behind me. I moved. A really nice guy (over 21) came up and tried to get me to dance. Tried to move my hips even though I said they don't move. Then he got frustrated and left. He was butt rub guy though. So apparently I've got something. Third guy/butt...pinch kinda and a smile guy asked me to dance. I said I couldn't dance and he just started doing crazy moves like I would do. So I kinda danced along, but he got frustrated too and said, "I don't wanna dance with you anymore." Sadly, I could not hear him over the INSANE reggaetone or whatever. So I bent in to ask him what he said and he bent in thinking I had something to say and we butted heads and he just laughed, shook his head and walked away. I don't know how to feel about that one. Creepy staring guy is still around during all of this, so I had to worry about him. Then I went and just stood near the bar. I think...3 more people came up during this time. Asked if I was okay and if I wanted to dance. I declined. Sam danced with one, and fell. She also got molested by him. ANOTHER reason I didn't want to dance.

Then crazy drunk guy came and asked us if we wanted drinks. We said no and he apologized because he "was drunk." I didn't want to accept a drink from someone who didn't even know what he was holding.

Other semi-nice guy didn't like to dance either and he felt bad for me because I couldn't drink. He was pretty nice, but I eventually turned around to talk to other girls because:
1) I didn't want him to offer me a drink
2) I didn't want him to ask me to dance (haha)
3) I couldn't understand him because he was drunk

I felt so bad. Every time someone asked me to dance I would just like laugh and put my head in my hands. I guess when that guy basically turned me down...that's probably how these guys all felt.

Sorry boys. I really am. I seriously just can't dance.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Haha, oh Karlee. That certainly sounds like an adventure. I wouldn't have a clue as to what that's like, but...it sounds...interesting?