Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I really need to write in here more often. I know I say that quite a bit, but it's pretty true. I haven't written in here really in over a month except for my most recent post. I haven't written in my real journal in...since I came up here for school. It's just sitting in a rubbermaid container under my bed, along with my devotional journal my church got all the graduates last may.

I really liked it. The devotions were short. When I first got it I was craving more. I didn't always do them every night, but I would do two or three, or read more than just the tiny reference they gave us. I was digging through the container looking for something else and I spotted it. I contemplated getting it out, but the thought that went through my mind was, "Do I really need more things to clutter my bed area?"

Yes. Seriously. That was I said to myself. How sad. To throw aside God and the Bible just to save space (which let me tell you, I am not. I am cluttering my space with things much worse than that little journal).

I have a journal that I write about each of my boyfriends in. When I start liking a boy, why I like them, if anything happens with them and then why I break up with them. I haven't even written about my current one. That doesn't mean he isn't important, I just...haven't. I don't remember what I last wrote in it, but...when I open up a journal, I tend to go back and look at stuff. I think I might start crying if I read some things I wrote about a certain boy. I'm not still in love with him, don't worry haha. We were very close though. It was hard to end things. Harder on him, I'm sure. But I'm over all that now. We're becoming friends again, slowly, but surely. I just don't know if I want to read those things again.

Maybe I will tonight though. My boy deserves to be written about.

Tomorrow is my birthday.

Happy birthday.

0 comments: