Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here's an update:

Community college still hasn't sent my transcripts and degree to real college so...I probably won't get classes for the fall term. Yay for trying really hard to stay up-to-date with school and...getting behind again.

Boys suck.

Um, boys suck again.

I'm getting depressed again. But, instead of crying all the time, I'm just really aggravated and numb to everything else. I guess numb isn't the right word. I feel everything. And it hurts more than it should. But I don't cry and I don't get angry. I just sulk.

I feel like I've lost a lot of friends.

I feel like I'm ugly.

I feel like I'm prettier than the three girls, you lot chose.



I read HP7 again. And I lurved it and want to read it again. But I'm gonna read 6 and then read 7 again haha.

If I ever stop playing WoW. I hit 60!

Sad, that's the one thing I'm excited about.

0 comments: