Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where do chemical imbalances come from? Why are we stressed or sad or crazy for no reason at all? Can it really be true that we've repressed things from childhood for so long, that they've manifested themselves in these ways? And if that's the case, how bad must those things be?

Do you ever notice that when you try to do things that will make you look better, feel better, be better, the bad things come out too? Just one more day of this, just one last time of this and I'll be better. And somehow it makes it all worse.

Do YOU ever feel unhappy, but not sad? Do you feel anything at all? What is worse?

I'm trying to make that decision right now. Feeling is good. Feeling bad, mad, sad is not good. Where is the balance? Oh right, keyword was "imbalance."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

I like this post.

And I made a new blog, bahaha.

thelifethatismyjourney.blogspot.com...

:)