Saturday, March 13, 2010

I need to write. Computer is so close but I'm gonna do it mobily from bed.

Just some rAndom thoughts.

I've been having a lot of Publix dreams lately. Not so scary like the old ones. Just lots of us living together and traveling together.

Other dreams include seattle and forks. I need to go back. I'd like to mAke it am anual trip. Plan for bringing back souvenirs and fruit amd pack like one outfit for the whole time. I hope it happens again. If it's I'm a dream it's obviously something deep Down ImportNt to me. Excuse the grammar. Sleeping pill is taking effect. I want to be emmersed in that culture. Buying fresh organic fruit everyday. Growing fresh fruit. Living in the rainy weather. Seeing the mountain once a year. But it's so far awAy. I'd like to move there for a year. And kist be off on my own. But o have no savings. Nothing. I've got to het awY. Get out of here. Love my family. But I've got to move on at some point.
Carly. Let's start plan ing our farm. Even 6 months away. Let's go woofing.

I need to stop looking back. Relating this to lost and other sco fi shows, ww all have free will. We make one decision amd are shot off I. One direction. If I chose the other option I'd be faced with another mew decision. Would they all lead to the same outcome? I lile to think so. Makesme worry less. But there's always what ifs. I just have to trust that while god gavee free will, he jas a plan fore and that I'll find my way to it eventually. I have a feelinhyhis is incomprehensible. So I'll stop here.

0 comments: