Friday, April 16, 2010

New direction?

I feel like I went into this blog wanting to write about my adventures in college. Fun stories and homework and that sort of thing. It turned into more of a diary for public complaining. It's not that that is such a bad thing. It's just not what I intended this blog to be. When people are directed to this page I don't want them to see a whiny girl. I want them to see an educated girl (woman?) who is trying her hardest to learn more about everything. I want to share my insights on everything I'm learning in an educated way. In other words, I don't want to sound stupid. I don't want to sound immature. I also don't want to come off as thinking I'm smarter or better than anyone. I just want to write my thoughts down in the hopes that someone might read and agree.

So I'm taking this blog in a new direction. Or I'm going to create a new page to blog at. Because this isn't what I want to be remembered as.

0 comments: