Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am aware, I've been misled

I disconnect my heart, my head.

Tomorrow I'll tell a happier story.

While we're on this topic of breaking hearts and betrayal and whatever else I've been rambling about haha I forgot one!!

A couple years ago I met this guy through a friend. He was a few years older than me and we weren't really talking like, "Hey let's go out" talking. We were just talking. But he basically told me I was the kinda girl he would wanna be with. So for several months, we're pretty tight. Like getting to be really good friends it seems like.

Theeeeen guess what happens!!

He has a date with this girl. And all the sudden, he can't talk to me anymore. Six months later, they're married. WTF. Am I destined to be the girl-until-I-find-a-better-one girl?

I can't believe I forgot that one. That was a major one.



Sooo here's something for a change of subject (which I promise will come tomorrow for real if I remember to blog).

I totally thought my speech exam was today, but it's not. There's still a-whole-nother group that has to speak!! So that kinda sucks cause I wanted to get it over with and be done today. But no, I have to go in Thursday.

Oh wells.

I love ya'lls that read this whoever you are!

0 comments: