Saturday, January 10, 2009

Started with a lie.
Ended with a lie.
Came back with the truth.
Does it end here again?

The choice is yours.


I know I'm crazy. I know I have a lot of thoughts. But that doesn't mean you can make this my fault.
You lied to me.
And the truth came out (haha) soo randomly, I had to laugh.

My feelings remain the same, but I am PISSED that you did this to me.

"This is why I don't open up to girls like you."

Do NOT try to make me feel bad about this. When the truth comes out after a lie you better expect to get a whole hell of a lot of word vomit from me.

But I took a xanax and I am calmer now.

So look. Its not the amount that bothers me Its the fact that you lied. End. Of. Story.


To anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about (everyone since that person doesn't read my blog lolz), I apologize for my rant. I can't sleep now though and needed to get my stream of consciousness out not in texts to that person since it was pissing them off.

Oh and to the other one that MAY read this blog, I don't care if you've slept with however many girls. I just didn't expect to hear that from you. Don't make a big deal out of that.

1 comments:

C.S. Perry said...

Well...I haven't slept with that many girls.

Sorry.