Sunday, February 20, 2011

After The Lion King (and maybe Aladdin) my favorite Disney movie is The Aristocats. And The Rescuers.

I never can choose just one.



I guess I'm honestly moving past being upset. It has been a month after all. What is so upsetting though is that you said you broke it off because you saw it actually going somewhere, a future, and you didn't want to mess it up. And come to find out it was the exact opposite. Burn. But then, I guess you really couldn't tell me that, could you? At least not after telling me the night before how much you liked me. I'm moving on, but give a girl some closure, c'mon. Don't keep texting saying you want to hang out. Say, "I don't want to marry you, but we can still be friends." Lol. That would work, right?

Philosophical Karlee out.

0 comments: