Saturday, February 19, 2011

you've got cucumbers on your eyes

Mixing meds. Probably not good. Been awake for too long. I haven't had this problem in a long time. I got up. Took all my posters down. Rearranged them. Thought about moving furniture. Back hurt. Mom woke up. Took muscle relaxer after klonipin. Hope I wake up. Jk I'll wake up. Dizzy though. Still awake. But dizzy. Here's to laying (lying?) in the dark for 12 hours till I have to crawl out of bed and go to hell work. I've noticed everyone that's been there as long as me or longer (especially those around my age, about to graduate (or not) are wanting to quit. It's not just me. The company is changing. And it's sucking.

I want purple hair.

God, help me to see Your will for my life and follow that, regardless of the worldly consequences.

I hope I wake up.
Goodnight.

0 comments: