Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I gave blood yesterday. They started to take it out of my right arm, but it just wasn't coming out. I'm pretty much thinking she went right through the vein. It's bruised now =( My other arm had no shortage of blood though. It actually spurted it out everywhere. Hawt. Apparetly I'm still on the low end of normal iron too. They made me give less blood too cause I don't weigh a lot. A least that makes me feel good.

So I don't know if I mentioned it on here, but my sister is preeeeeeggerrrrrs! She's having a little boy in February (my month!!). And even though I think we were kinda hoping for a little girl (secretly of course...kinda. My mom put a tiny bit of pink in the blanket she knitted), we're really excited and this baby is gonna be so, so spoiled!

I'm also still hoping I don't fail German.

0 comments: