Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm rushing for a Christian sorority this week. The first night was extremely fun and I wish I had found something like this at my last school. But this is where God wants me I guess.

Which brings me to my next point. I see myself really enjoying this and the opportunities and the friends I will have. But what influence will I have on them? Where does this leave my current life? What changes will I have to make and will I have the strength to make them? I'm not sure about that last one. Or maybe I have the strength, but not the will. I like what I do. I like how I act. For the most part.

Will I still be able to (or want to) go out and party for my 21st birthday? I've been planning on that for a while.


I'm also completely heartbroken. She pulled him away from me. My best friend. Even when I was upset with him, I could still tell him anything because he knew everything. And now we can't even be facebook friends? How does that work? Does she think that'll stop him from talking to me? Will it stop him from talking to me? I've called these things before (please reference previous posts haha), but it still hurts to be ignored. But no guy can stand a controlling girl. And he's not even getting any. So I don't think this will last long. I hope this won't last long.

Hooooow many friends do I have to go through before I find another true one?!

0 comments: