Saturday, September 5, 2009

My email is karleetron@gmail.com for the girlie that wanted to know :) Can't wait to read about you!



I'm planning on rushing for a Christian sorority called Theta Alpha. It starts on Monday and I'm a bit scared. I think it would be a great step in the right direction for me, but a big part of me doesn't want me to do it. I've been having too much fun. I don't think the fun is helping me much though. Prayer that I will be courageous is appreciated.

Also, since I'm adding prayer requests, if anyone would like to pray for my friend's family, they've just lost the patriarch of their family. A father, grandfather and great grandfather too I believe. It's definitely a rough time for them.

Also, prayer for the Salamys is always welcome. Their blog can be found here

And their previous blog, detailing the life of their daughter Anna can be found here What an amazing family and an amazing story.

0 comments: