Friday, September 14, 2007

The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

So I won't post the lyrics to this song, and I won't write about it too much, but I had my iTunes on shuffle today...like right now actually...and this song came on and I almost started crying. I don't know if its the actual lyrics (well it has to be because at some point in my life I related them to something). It brings back feelings and memories...it's almost subconscious. Like when you eat something and then it makes you sick and it wasn't necessarily the food that made you sick, but you associate getting sick with that food and you don't want to eat it anymore. That's kinda how I feel about this song...except I really want to listen to it...it's one of my favorite songs...but my chest is getting tight. It's hard to breathe. I'm dizzy and sweaty and nervous. I don't know...I vaguely remember associating it with something...oh well, it's over now...a Narnia song is on.

So I said I wouldn't write much about that, but I wrote a paragraph...and now I have to leave to go to lunch. I'm not writing well right now....or maybe I am, I don't know. I got an A- on my first college paper. I'll update about that later today when I get home. Yes, I'm going home again.

lovelovelove.

- Karlee

0 comments: