Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm gonna have a long entry tomorrow on the church I tried out tonight. I truly understand why some people think churches are cult-like.

I also feel very discouraged right now, so if any of you reading this pray, could you pray for me. I'm sure at least one of my roommates will read this, so yes, I'm talking about you. I feel so bad that some people have had bad church experiences. Horrible ones. I have too. But I've pushed through it and found the church of my dreams. A church where I feel at home. A church that challenges me, yes, but a church that also lifts me up.

The thing is with this...I don't think it's so much that they've had bad church experiences...I think its more the fact that when they go to a church, God is tugging at their hearts...and they don't like the feeling. No one likes to be told they're doing something wrong. No one likes to be told their sinning, but the fact is, you are...every day.

If we're gonna have a religious debate, let me get my words out since I let you have yours. And don't whisper behind my back. plzkthx.




You know I dreamed about you for 29 years before I met you...I missed you for 29 years.

0 comments: