Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just because I'm conservative, doesn't mean I'm not open to seeing, hearing or experiencing different things. Sometimes, I don't want to put the trash in my mind though.

I stand firm in my beliefs and I'm not easily swayed by teachers and people telling me things contrary to my faith. Nothing can be proven. Nothing is real. I will continue to have faith in the One and Only, True God.

I will not be insulted for being conservative, a Christian, or for my medical difficulties. Taking anti-depressants or sleeping pills isn't something to judge. Judging people who deal with that hurts them more you could ever know.



In other news, I've just been notified that a girl from my high school died in a car accident two days ago. I was never really friends with her. We had a class together I think. She added me on myspace a few years ago and we said, "Hi" sometimes at school. I don't understand how things like this can hurt me. I barely knew the girl. I barely talked to the girl. But things like this always impact me.

Please guys, I can't urge you enough. Please wear your seatbelts. I don't want to know what it's like to deal with someone actually close to me dying.

0 comments: